HR Dept Free Webinar - How to manage flexible and home working Tues Oct 27th 1:00 - 1:45 PM
With many organisations looking at future ways of working, many may find themselves having to manage a large number of flexible working requests from employees or may even be looking at introducing varied working arrangements themselves.
To ensure you are up to date with how to manage flexible and home working, why don’t you book onto our webinar on 27th October?
We will look at the key considerations, including:
- The types of flexible working arrangements
- Who can make a flexible working request and how
- What to consider when reviewing an application for flexible working
- How an employer introduces changes to working arrangements
- Things for an employer to consider when employees are home working
- Adapting to new ways of working
- Supervision of staff
There will be time to ask questions during the presentation but you can also submit your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org to be covered during the webinar.