Help announced for Startup Entrepreneurs in Kent & Sussex
As a leading business support organisation, Let’s Do Business Group have announced a new scheme to help people who are thinking about starting a new business.
In a response to the significant rise in unemployment Group Chief Executive Graham Marley has launched the Start Up September campaign across Kent. Throughout September business experts from the Group will be available to provide one to one support to people who are thinking about starting a business.
Graham Marley said “The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a significant increase in unemployment and unfortunately we are likely to see figures increase further. Starting a business in a pandemic might seem mad, but there will be opportunities for people to plan and successfully launch businesses even in this difficult climate. However, it is more important than ever that they plan thoroughly, and our team of experts is on hand to help.”
Throughout September the team will offer:
• A free online session with one of our specialist business advisers
• A free online session with one of our finance & funding experts
• Access to business information factsheets
• Apply for Her Biz start up programme
• Support to apply for a Start Up Loan
• A free advice session from an approved accountant
• A free advice session from an approved solicitor
Matthew Bates, owner of The Junction restaurant said, “Our Start Up Loan has been invaluable in helping get the business launched. Our specific needs were not only listened too but understood and considered with genuine interest. I would, without question, recommend Let’s Do Business Group.”