Her Biz: Free Start Up Programme for Women in East Sussex & Kent
The free Women's Start Up Programme offers aspiring female entrepreneurs in East Sussex and Kent the chance to win £500 as well as gain the tools, knowledge and confidence to launch a successful business.
This inspiring programme has been specifically created to help and encourage women to set up new businesses. From refining their business ideas to marketing and managing finances, we can help aspiring female entrepreneurs to prepare for a successful launch.
That's why we also include an optional competition to give candidates the chance to win £500 towards start-up costs.
Given the current need for social distancing, the programme will be delivered directly through Zoom, as you join our experienced Start-Up Coaches for a series of 4 x 2.5 hour sessions.
Please note - we have limited spaces, so not all those that apply will get a place.
- Explore and clarify your business idea
- Research your target market and understand your competitors
- Understand the numbers, create projections and explore funding options
- Develop your business model and kick-start your business plan
Start shaping your marketing strategy incl. online and social media presence
- Set your business goals
- Overview of business types, tax and insurance
- Tools to help with taking the next step
- Gain peer support from like-minded people
The programme also includes a 1-2-1 session with a Start-Up Coach to refine your individual plan.
TO APPLY -
Applications are now open for the programme in May and July.