There are big employment law changes coming in April. Do you know how they will affect your business?
In this information and interactive seminar, Simon Morgan and Rachel Widden of The HR Dept will cover:
- Changes to employment contracts including the requirement to issue them on day one of employment and to all workers not just employees
- Employment status - what are the tests?
- Changes to holiday pay calculations
- Brexit plans for migrant workers
- New rights proposed for maternity leavers and new family friendly policies
They will also review recent employment law cases that affect how businesses should manage their staff, including redundancies, disciplinaries and data protection.
These are changes that you need to be aware of to ensure that your business meets its' legal requirements.
Get peace of mind and stay on the right side of employment law with The HR Dept!
Who is it for?
This free seminar is for business owners, managing directors, office managers or anyone with responsibility for HR in their business.
Wednesday 19th February 2020 9.30am-12.00pm
Thursday 12th March 2020 9.30am - 12.00pm
Tuesday 7th April 2020 9.30am-12.00pm
Dartford Football Club
Princes Park Stadium